DELIVERS OUTSTANDING FLEXIBILITY FOR CONTAINER HANDLING APPLICATIONS
The Hyster TIL ReachStacker is available in both container handling (CH) and intermodal handling (IH) versions for high density container stacking applications up to 6-high and 3-rows deep.
This machine has been designed to achieve maximum space utilisation on container terminals, thanks to outstanding manoeuvrability, superior handling speeds and unrestricted stacking capabilities.
The series is available with a modern clean-running Diesel engine, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission, which all combine to maintain maximum productivity and reliability during operation in demanding applications.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The Hyster “Vista” cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus a sliding mechanism as standard for optimum container visibility in varying operating conditions.
- The hydraulic system is highly efficient, and features ‘Power on Demand’ and ‘Two-Speed Lift’ functions, delivering class leading lifting speeds.
- Increased capacity handling available thanks to models available with stabilisers and/or increased wheelbase.
- Immensely strong frame and boom construction to handle the high capacity handling operation.
- An engine shutdown function and easy service access minimise cost and service time.